We have a full-time position for for an upbeat, self-motivated individual to join our business development team. Large Sales opportunities with uncapped earning potential located in both New Haven and Fairfield counties.
- Earned commission
- Personal office
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
- Health benefits available
- Full time-Flexible schedule
Tasks will include:
- Working with our company estimators to develop a project sell package.
- Present the benefits of hiring Baybrook Remodelers Inc.
- Educating the homeowners and presenting the project plan and price.
- Addressing customer objections and concerns.
- Attending preconstruction and mid construction meetings for sold projects.
- Assisting In project product and material selections with the owners.
- Presenting change orders.
- Collecting scheduled project payments.
- MUST HAVE RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION KNOWLEDGE
- Must have your own transportation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Home improvement knowledge
- Aggressive, self-motivated
- Strong follow up skills
- Great work ethic